Wastewater treatment is Envirotech’s another field of commitment where it handles upgrades of facilities located at wastewater works, such as:
- septage receiving stations,
- screening halls,
- primary and secondary sedimentation basins,
- itermediate sewage pumping stations,
- sludge dewatering stations.
The company’s offer also includes installation of sewage aeration systems. Thanks to a staff of qualified professionals with broad experience in developing this kind of facilities on across Poland Envirotech is able to provide top-level general contractorship services. The high quality of installed devices and materials used for building facilities allows the company to offer long guarantee periods.
The Company’s complete service offer includes:
- development of the investment concept and technical and economic assumptions,
- assistance in identifying investment financing sources,
- preparing technical designs and applications for water and wastewater permits,
- obtaining the required approvals (including the building permit),
- executing the investment in the General Contractor system (equipment delivery and assembly,
- onstruction works, building the control and monitoring systems, technological startup),
- warranty and post-warranty equipment service,
- operating staff training,
- development and implementation of the sludge management technology.